What Are You Listening To Now?

By : Growing Business
Published 20th March 2012 |
Read latest comment - 22nd December 2017

I cant post the link in here at the moment from you tube because I dont have enough posts but for me it is Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

Great song!

PressureWashing
Comments
forum avatarChaz's Mane Attraction
22nd March 2012 1:01 PM
I cant post the link in here at the moment from you tube because I dont have enough posts but for me it is Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

Great song!

That song is amazing! I love it, so catchy and has a slight 80's feel to it i think!

Clive moaning....

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Clive moaning....

Cheeky try the other way round today

Bring it on

Clive

Great song!

This song was OK for the first few times I heard it. Unfortunately, it suffered from overkill very quickly. Every station was playing it, and still is. I would never buy a song that gets so much airplay. If other people feel the same, their sales are going to suffer.

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

Great song , i am listing rolling in the deep , the one i love very much these days .

Quite interesting lyrics in this song.

Scintillion

forum avatarGuest
17th April 2012 3:59 PM
There are about a million and one covers of that Gotye song out now, but I have yet to get sick of it! definitely going to be a classic!

Alice Cooper!!!!! I wonder if he misses Frankenstein...

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Great song!

That is a current favourite too. Have to say that on the chorus Gotye sounds like Peter Gabriel/Sting.

Accounting Help

New Gotye track on Radio 1. Finally, we have moved on from "Somebody I Used to Know"

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

This Thread is now closed for comments