Marketing for complete Noobs.

By : Forum Moderator
Published 11th January 2012 |
Read latest comment - 28th July 2014

Considering my last rants I thought I would do something constructive this time. I was reading through seomoz, and found this pearl. Mind you, its really long, so forgive me.

This is a complete guide to online marketing from the ground up. it's meant for newbies, but it gave me a bit of a refresher course as well.

The guide is called The noob guide to online marketing, and is packed with information and even infographics.

You can read through the guide here: seomoz

Tell me what you think. Did they miss something, or did it give you a little more information?

Thanks,
Dreamraven
Comments
The SEOmoz link is a cracker.

Have stickied the thread because this is a must see for anyone new to online marketing, and a useful refresher!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

The site itself is packed with information. I will add a few more links here as well, as I feel the information is just as useful as the course is.

Here is another pearl. A guide to SEO. There is also a downloadable PDF that you can download and print and work off. SEO Guide

And also this, which was a little complicated at first, but once I got stuck into it, it made a lot of sense. Search Engine ranking factors. There are a lot of tabs to go through and shows you how they have analyzed the process. There are also excel sheet downloads that you can go through with more information added.

Thanks for the sticky I'm stoked.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

These are some great tools. We are an internet business and I am finding it a real struggle to get any real traction on organic search due to our stiff competition. This article acted as a great reminder of what is required to be successful. Thanks for taking the time to post!

lcurrall

Really like the infographic. Lots of useful information in there on best practices, etc. Have a bit of work to do on a couple of those categories myself...

Malok

forum avatardrauen
13th February 2012 4:33 PM
WOW, there sure is a lot of info there. I see why he recommends 6 months to walk through. Good stuff though.

Brilliant! I knew it was a good idea to start looking on this forum. My list of things to do just got a lot longer but also a lot more exciting. Thanks for the link.

Thanks,
Kirsty

forum avatarvelcroer
23rd March 2012 6:21 AM
Hi ,sir.I wonder could you send thoes pdfs into my email box. I am not accessible to seomoz. I will really appreciate it .E:jasonwu073@gmail.com

Hi ,sir.I wonder could you send thoes pdfs into my email box. I am not accessible to seomoz. I will really appreciate it .E:jasonwu073@gmail.com

Guessing you are restricted by the famous Chinese firewall? Have you tried going via a proxy?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Attached and sent.

Thanks,
Lion

This Thread is now closed for comments