SME's Digital Media and Local Advertising For your Company please read

By : Forum Member
Published 16th April 2018 |
Read latest comment - 18th April 2018

To All Local Businesses with a shop front

my name is Danielle Sims and I represent a company called The Viewble Media Group. I don’t know if you have seen the screen going up in Costa Coffee, Greggs etc.  We are one of the fastest growing companies in the world with over 100% growth every 6 months for the last 2 years. Please have a look at our web site below

www.viewble.com

We work with small and medium businesses within local areas. We develop and deliver High End Visual Media systems that raise sales revenue for local businesses. We are currently working in various local areas where we are looking to partner and install promotional Digital Media Screens in local stores.

Our basic Silver package will get your store advertised in 3 other Non competitive retailers.

AT NO OUT OF POCKET COST TO YOU (this is not a typo  )

Did you know

Digital Signage captures 400% more views then static signage. 1 in 5 people make unplanned purchases after seeing digital displays

We would like to invite you to become our media partner and offer you a promotional digital screen. I would be grateful if you could spare me 15 minutes of your time to come and show you our presentation and how we can help your business create more sales and brand awareness.

Please email me at my address below 

Danielle Sims

Danielle.simms@viewble.com

Danielle Sims
Viewble Media
Comments

Hi Danielle,

I have to ask, why is viewble spelt like that? Obviously it's my job to notice these things but I'm interested in the marketing decision as personally it puts me off a company, even if it's a deliberate mistake, if you know what I mean. 

Thanks

I am guessing that viewable.com was taken and the business owners thought they would try and be clever omitting the a.

I get it, I really do.  Premium domains are hard to come by now, although the intentional misspelling of a word doesnt sit right with me either Rebecca.

Regards,
Simon_G

This Thread is now closed for comments