Business Networking Club?

By : Forum Member
Published 13th February 2018 |
Read latest comment - 1st March 2018

I have recently started a new Business Networking Club in Southend, called BOB Club Southend and we are currently recruiting members. The first BOB Club was formed in Birmingham back in 2004  and throughout the UK now has more than 120 clubs and we have clubs overseas now as well. The reason why BOB club Southend was formed because there was no club in the Southend-on-Sea, Essex area. Please visit the website www.bobclubs.com to find out more information and to reserve your place to come a long as a visitor!

This club is  great for any business looking to grow their business, as all our members occupy an exclusive place at our club, so no competition once you are a member to promote your business, by way of networking with other members and more importantly by the people they know!

Business121
Comments

Hi Business121!

Unfortunately I am a bit far away from you geographically, but I would be interested to hear about any BOB Clubs in the Warwickshire/West Midlands area. Networking is key today, so I am pleased to see you are providing your local businesses with the opportunity to talk.

Do share your event calendar and photos/news from the events with us.

Welcome to the forum!

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday

Hi Natalie

BOB Clubs started back in 2004 and the first club was formed in Birmingham which is still going today! so there is definitely one in your area which you can join, just log on to the website www.bobclubs.com to find your nearest one! 

Business121

Hi and welcome to the forum, BOB is a good name although it is also what my friend calls her glass that holds a whole bottle of wine. 

This Thread is now closed for comments