Its Black Friday!!

By : Forum Member
Published 25th November 2016 |
Read latest comment - 25th November 2016

Its the time of year all buyers look forward too. It's black Friday!!! 

What a great time of the year to have black Friday, if I don't say so myself- with millions of people around the world either beginning or finishing Christmas shopping it is brilliant that black Friday has taken off so close to the magical day. With offers on every online site and in store shop there is no stopping the people of today.

Maybe you could use Black Friday to your advantage and offer deals within your business? Due to the day being so popular it is a great opportunity to gain new customers and reward your current customers with a discount or offer perhaps?  

So how cheap are the products sold on black Friday? I don't know you tell me? What are the best deals out today?  

Let me know if anyone gets any good deals

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team
Comments

It seems to be more of a black week/month this year 

Mind you, with the delivery problems experienced last year, spreading sales over a longer period has to be a good thing for everyone.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Something else inflicted on us by our friends across the pond just like trick or treat.

Yes, I've taken advantage of the price reductions over the past few days and probably again will before it's over, but I'm staying out of the shops today.

Yesterday's trip to collect an order from a toy shop was okay, except the collections staff only had one scanner between them so I had to join a lengthy queue.  Then decided to go to nearby shopping park to buy a gift card.  Couldn't find a parking space and gave up when another motorist started shouting that I was going the wrong way.  It was him that was actually going against the arrow direction.  Did I get an apology, no, only a popular single digit gesture.  Decided then to go home.....

Perhaps I should have posted this in the Rant section!

JuliaP

Not sure people in the UK actually get sucked in by the 'sales' nowadays.... Certain outlets seem to have a constant 'sale' and they probably tread a very fine line with trading standards.....

Thanks,
Barney

it all depends on how much discount they are actually offering, 50% off my favourite online store boohoo  and free delivery, loving life today I am. 

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

I am having an all colours event on Facebook. 10% off selected greeting cards.

Thanks,
abfabcards

Now that Friday is done are you ready for return Saturday lol 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments