a year on

By : Forum Member
Published 23rd August 2016 |
Read latest comment - 2nd September 2016

Hi all

I must say what a year, my first year in business i never thought i could do it, A different coach on and fairly healthy books.

i am happy, but no stopping me now

i was very unsure if i should start on my own but with help i managed to do the following in my ist year

a Google local register 1st page. 

Vat registered. 

my own website,

Business phone

Tax registered on line, the list goes on 

I do my own accounts,  that was hard but i got there all down to trying to get advice which this was my 1st site

Up graded to new coach, more money

Work off my website, as i chose to limit myself to the lo cal i msanaged get loads of church outings very local as well as sun contract work.

It is hard but very rewarding My local services helped me to get my name out there and it work.

if your thinking you cant do, i did, so you can, takes hard work, sleepness nights but the rewards are brilliant.

My last comments from the customers were a big clap and rewarding comments of the best driver we ever had ringing in my ears,

That is the reward, customers saying such wonderful comments that makes me feel i have done something right, not just once i get it said regular,

A customer's word of mouth is the best review you can get and to get a full coach load saying it brings a fantastic feeling. The customer reviews on here were brilliant too

A big thank you to my local services setting me on my way, Remember if i can do anyone can

i wont forget that, i will never forget this experience

A big thank you

Customer service can not be outdone i proved it

Thanks,
John
Comments

Well done John 

To survive year one in business puts you ahead of the game. Running a business is a lot more complicated and challenging than most realise, working longer hours than most employees and normally earning a lot less! 

But you are playing the long game, and it is incredibly rewarding and satisfying, combined with stressful, frustrating with moments of what am I doing 

Thanks for the mention, but I think we have played a very minor part, but here's looking forward to your next 12 months, maybe another coach and more happy punters  Shows customer service really still is key.

Genuinely great to hear a good news story in this world of doom and gloom we live in.

ps - I've changed the email on your business listing so it's the same as your forum profile, that way your details show in your forum signature. You can log into either with your forum mail and password.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Lovely to hear your feedback John, I hope things go from strength to strength (parking tickets aside).

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

This Thread is now closed for comments