DUNS Number

By : Business Owner
Published 30th May 2016 |
Read latest comment - 6th June 2016

Have been trying to get my google shopping sorted out and 1 of the forms I came across is DUNS. I can honestly say I have never heard of this before.. Have any of you heard of it or use it ,as what requirements do you need to get 1 if you need 1 at all, as it seems it is just for large businesses or corporations.

Can see more HERE

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World
Comments

Head to:

http://www.dnb.co.uk/dandb-duns-number

to learn a bit more abiout it.  We have one (it's free) as it's a requirement for a lot of tendering for contracts.

It's fairly straightforward to set up - whether it's of use to yourself or not, you'll have to see.

Thanks,
Lee Bennison

Apparently it's been around since the 60s, not sure what it's about other than to give your business more credibility.... Tried setting up Amazon and Ebay online shops a couple of years ago both companies have over complicated processes to navigate through and it cost me a lot of money paying someone to sort it all out for it all to come to nothing. With Ebay saying I could only sell up to a maximum of £200 per month....Gave up in the end

Thanks,
Barney

Nope never heard of it either 

Let us know how you get on 

Clive

Don't think I am going to get 1 ,was just interested as it was the first time I had heard of it. Maybe 1 day

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Nope never heard of it either 

Let us know how you get on ”

We have a Duns number 

It's a requirement for a lot of commercial and Government contracts. Not completely sure why, but it's free and pretty straightforward to set up. Just follow the link Lee Bennison kindly added.

www.dnb.co.uk/dandb-duns-number

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

One of the many things i am not told, clearly  

Clive

lol ,, Anway don't do credit or purchasing transactions ,well except via PayPal

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments