What do you think of the Government EU leaflet?

By : Administrator
Published 13th April 2016 |
Read latest comment - 13th May 2016

Shameless propaganda at the tax payers expense, or useful information that will help you make your mind up?

I assume we will be getting a Brexit one at some point, no doubt sexier and more controversial, but the battle lines have been drawn

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

I was surprised that it was so biased. I expected a balanced view one. Naive or what?

Gave me a couple more reason why we should leave lol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

The Government is going to defend its stance on staying in, so expect it to be biased in that regard.

There was a story that broke a couple of days ago but sadly i cannot trace it to back up my understanding of the facts. 

Bottomline was that the Brexit campaign stated that the Government had acted unfairly in their expenditure as it breaks rules about to come in to force that limit that amount that should be spent on leaflets etc

Does anyone remember this or did i misinterpret  

Clive

Be nice to see the opposing view point as it's unfair to use tax payers money to only put up one side of the argument. I thought the government leaflet was clear and well presented. Some of the brexit arguments have (for me) come over as disjointed or confusing.

Compare the stay campaign website versus the leave campaign, who makes the best visual argument? (the shallow vote )

Stay - http://www.strongerin.co.uk/

Leave - http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

Be nice to see the opposing view point ”

You can if you paste the right link......

Thanks,
Barney

As it happens in 1975 the Government paid for the publication of both the YES and the NO referendum campaign leaflets. Which was fair.....Just a shame more people didn't spend more time reading the NO campaign.... as it seems to be factually correct....

Thanks,
Barney

Embarrassing  thank you Barney

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

As it happens in 1975 the Government paid for the publication of both the YES and the NO referendum campaign leaflets. Which was fair.....Just a shame more people didn't spend more time reading the NO campaign.... as it seems to be factually correct....

Didn't know that! Just doing a blog post about the referendum, so will add that nugget in there 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Maybe you could do a poll?...........I'll be clicking no just in case your wondering....

Thanks,
Barney

This Thread is now closed for comments