For some things, they should bring back flogging..

By : Administrator
Published 23rd November 2015 |
Read latest comment - 2nd April 2016

From the beeb..

War graves 'desecrated' in west London

"War graves in a cemetery in west London dedicated to Australians who died in World War One have been defaced with spray paint.

Harefield churchyard in Hillingdon contains 120 World War One graves, mostly those of Australians who died in the Australian Auxiliary Hospital at Harefield Park.

A local councillor said the graves had been found defaced on Sunday morning.

The Met Police are investigating and described the crime as "wrong".

Source and picture credit: BBC News and Councillor Jane Palmer

Toerags. If I caught my kids doing that, I'd get the birch out myself!

If it wasn't kids then they deserve deporting to somewhere less tolerant 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Bring back the stocks !!!!!!

For all you liberal, tree hugging, ban corporal punishment types- this is the result.

A slap on the ass never did anyone any harm. A cuff around the ear by the local beat bobby used to be enough to keep the Police respected.

Our once respected Nation has gone soft, (actually shaking with rage typing this !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bewildered at the lack of respect.  Catch the culprits and make them spend the day taking abuse for their pathetic existence in a stock.

Then make them clean their mess before chopping a hand off .........

maybe thats a rant too far 

Clive

Then make them clean their mess before chopping a hand off .........

maybe thats a rant too far 

Where's Ray when you need him  

Steve Richardson

Well, it's good to be back....

in terms of rehabilitative work it could be argued that society should metorpholicaly reach out and hug the hoodie. We should not blame his benefit claiming single mother of 5 or the lack of paternal influence for his limited intelligence or indeed his failure to attend state funded education. 

We should embrace the creative side of this vandalism and accept that this poor misguided and misunderstood youth simply wants the be the next  Banksy.....

oh who am I kidding, some things should remain sacred and the punishment harsh. I agree with Steve, if it was my kids I would be doing the flogging myself. 

Boundries and laws create civilised societies. 

Thanks,
Ray Priestley

He's back! 

Quote of the week "hug the hoodie" 

Steve Richardson

“..

in terms of rehabilitative work it could be argued that society should metorpholicaly reach out and hug the hoodie. 

Pmsl !!!! 

Is it p/c to ask if are we allowed to tie the hoodie under his chin cutting off the air supply. Or is that whats caused the problem ????

Good to see you back Ray - you have been missed ! 

Clive

Ahem.... Just before any of you vigilantes start beating the local youths up, or sharpening up your axes in your sheds... Or practicing on your axe swinging actions, Or cleaning the blood of your last victim from the chopping board.....  You might want to put it on hold for the time being

Hardly surprising the kids of today feel hard done by......

There was a good reason why we done away with capital punishment in this country.......

Thanks,
Barney

Ahem.... Just before any of you vigilantes start beating the local youths up, or sharpening up your axes in your sheds... Or practicing on your axe swinging actions, Or cleaning the blood of your last victim from the chopping board.....  You might want to put it on hold for the time being

Hardly surprising the kids of today feel hard done by......

There was a good reason why we done away with capital punishment in this country.......”

29 year old! What a pratt. Good point though Mr Barney, sir ever the calming and sensible influence 

Steve Richardson

Dont care how old/young they are - stick 'um in the stocks. 

No doubt there will be a sob story told in Court, something along the lines of - on his 5th birthday he didnt get the fluffy bunny he wanted .......

Court will slap him on the wrist. It'd be a bloody stump if i was in power !

Clive

Being brought up to absolutely respect ALL vets ,these hoodlums need to be found and punished and shown the error in their ways and treated like the Reich would have treated hoodlums like this 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments