Wow!- Super quick response. Added 'Ebay selling service' as a job category in less than 4 hours of my request to do so.
17th October 2014
Fast action and 100% satisfied
10th October 2014
Mark and Clive at my Local service are very polite and always quick to help with any problem or question. Great customer service.
7th October 2014
Thanks very much for listening to the user's of my local services it's the only way for any business to improve, I can now list my business exactly where it needs to be!
29th September 2014
Quick, Fast and Helpful
25th September 2014
Clive was very helpful, thoughtful and informative, he is an asset to your team.
4th September 2014
I can only say I wish everyone else I have to deal with on a daily basis were so friendly & helpful as the staff at my local services
3rd September 2014
Absolutely first class service - highly recommended! :o)
22nd August 2014
Great customer service
14th August 2014
I was very happy with the service supplied and specifically with the regular contact. My local services assisted the business nicely as more people look online for local services and I am very grateful. Thanks.
8th August 2014
I have been speaking to Clive. He has been very helpful and understanding. I have upgraded my site to a life long membership.
Thank you for all your help
Rose garden Vintage china hire
17th July 2014
A friendly, informative service. Highly efficient.
16th July 2014
My local services seems to be a friendly service. Had a phone call today & the person i spoke to was very polite. Hope to talk again.
11th July 2014
I joined My Local Services (MLS) fairly recently on behalf of our clinic: West London Colonics.(WLC)
It ticks the following boxes for me
• Very user friendly and easy to use, for both businesses listing with it and consumers/clients.
• For businesses, once listed editing / additional content/changes are simple to do. Very important as its fresh, original content that Google loves and rewards in searches!
• Its great to have a free listing and test out the service, before committing to a paid (a low lifetime fee of 60 pounds, or perhaps less in certain circumstances.). No hard sell of the paid facility either. Nice choice point offered of having either a local listing or a national listing. Bricks & mortar businesses ( like ours) obviously are better off with the local listing.
• My Local Forums, a free facility for listed businesses is a great is feature and one that I have joined and started contributing to immediately. The moderators of the forum (Steve & Clive) are courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and share information & perspectives generously. Their example is mirrored by other ‘posters’. I have found useful, relevant well categorized and curated information.
• I've recently been investigating lots of business directories and for sure MLS is the most helpful, friendly small business forums currently available. Its reach may not as great as longer established directories ( FreeIndex, Cylex, Wahanda come to mind) but their level of personalisation is unrivalled ( in my current experience).
• The directory clearly is poised to expand, and Steve Richardson (who runs the site) is proactive in constantly updating it. I hope it will get really popular, really fast …and I especially hope it gets more health & beauty/ alternative businesses listing on it.
WLC looks forward to maintaining its listing and association with MLS and growing with it! (More listings = more site visitors =more potential viewers of our listing =more clients : it’s a numbers game at least in part).
To summarise, although ours has been a short association with MLS, I have seen enough to recommend them. in my view. It’s well worth the effort to list your original business profile here, if only to access & contribute to My local Forums.
Response from My Local Services | Feedback | Reviews:
Thank you for your kind comments Julia and I'm glad you are finding the directory and forum beneficial.
The directory has actually been around since 2005 and is firmly established, with partnerships with a variety of local authority, trade associations, Trading Standards and Citizens Advice.
The business forum has only just recently been migrated to My Local Services, after being a stand alone forum for many years, so brings a wealth of posts and information. We look forward to more regular contributors such as yourself, and building a friendly community of like minded business owners.
8th July 2014
What a nice company to do business with, no forcing tactics like most companies use.
To actually have someone call who really is intent on helping me achieve my aim of getting my business noticed was a relief.
I found this company very professional and caring and would recommend them everytime.
7th July 2014
I've been happy with the service.
2nd July 2014
I placed an advert recently and made an enquiry earlier today - a few hours later Clive actually called me to discuss my enquiry, reached a satisfactory conclusion, made a decision and emailed me back confirming changes had been made and would be effective from tomorrow morning! It doesn't get much better than that for service and thus far, for free service. Seriously impressed! Thank you!
1st July 2014
I asked why I couldnt log on. Mark Jones responded and his suggestion worked.
20th June 2014
Issue speedily resolved. Thankyou
27th May 2014
I had searched for ages to try to find a contact number for Inland revenue...
then I found this site and instantly I had the number at my fingertips!!
Thank you, This site is fantastic!!
Opinions expressed within reviews are those of the individual author and are not the views or opinions of Lowi Ltd or any of its employees.
If you have an issue with any review comments then please contact the MLS review team, and include as much detail as possible.
If you want to report incorrect information on this web page, then please Contact MLS and outline the issue. We aim to resolve any problems within 1 business day.